Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oskar (Oscar) Wahlund - Sweden's "Naturally Strongest" Man



There is quite a lot of debate in Sweden between the purists and the "roid friendly" strongmen communities regarding just whom is/was Sweden's Strongest Man.
Of course natural strength is always much more impressive than chemically altered "strength" so my vote definitely goes to Oskar Wahlund.
I am still uncovering all of his lifts, feats, etc... but once I have them all collected I will be adding them to this post.
I wanted to go ahead and place him up here though, as the natural athletes deserve so much more attention that they've been getting in the modern times.

I will continue to add relatively unknown/overlooked strongmen to this blog and add more info on them as my free time allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment